Monday, March 7, 2011

1st Trip to the Dentist


Hill Country Pediatric Dentistry, PA

I'm trying really hard to not pass on my  anxiety about the dentist and get Miss C off on a good foot with the dentist. We did a walk threw of the dentist prior to her first visit. She loved it and could not wait to go back. During her vist she did great but how could you not in this fun place! She got to watch Mickey Mouse in the Tree TV and get a bag of goodies and a balloon. To put a cherry on the cake she got a token and got to put it in a machine and pick a prize. 

She got a great review. All her teeth are in and they look great. That was a surprise since she HATES brushing her teeth. 








I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Hill Country Pedi Dentistry. They were wonderful, I want them to be my dentist! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!