Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Randal and Teryn's Wedding

A dear old friend of mine recently got married his beautiful to his beautiful bride. I have known Randal since we rode bikes around the neighborhood as kids, then threw parities in pastors and finally as grown up's in Austin. The wedding was at The Villa Antonia just outside of Austin in Johnstown. This was the first wedding I have attended at this venue and it was truly stunning. Teryn did a wonderful job of utilizing the entire property. The ceremony was on the deck, dinner in the wine cellar and dancing and cake in the chapel. I have been to a lot of wedding and this was one of my favorites. 

Congratulations Randal and Teryn! 



The Collins. A rare pic with all three of us

Jerrod and Kelly



waiting for the "Princess"


The Beautiful Bride Teryn
 



I have not got the scoop on exactly who this older lady was but I want one! She was a dancing queen!


Campbell is a pro at the "Again! do it again" and Kelly got a good dose! 
Thanks Kelly for being a great sport.



 

This is now our official tailgating koozie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!