Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Housewives

Housewives Obsession 

America is obsessed with housewives! I admit it, so am I. Be it the entertainment industry version or the real life version I live with everyday. 

First off what is a "housewife"? It is most certainly not just SAHMs ( for those of you who don't live in a housewife bubble that short for stay at home mom). Working mom's and wives are housewives too. Bravo has done a fine job of letting us into the lives of The Real Housewives of OC, Atlanta, New York, New Jeresy, D.C. & soon Beverly Hills. I know a lot of "housewives" and I can name on 1 hand the women who look as good as these housewives do all times. And if you are a mom of a child 3 and under and look foxy even one day a week cheers to you! 

Thicker Than Water The Grape Stomp of Wrath New Attitude, Same ATL
 The Real Housewives of Orange County: Season 2 The Real Housewives of New York: Season Two

Now Dr. Phil is taking a turn. This is sure to be entertaining! And of course one of them is not and never has been married. How is she a house wife? 

Maybe Dr. Phil needs to read my post aboutThe Momshell. 
When did this phenomena start? 21st century housewife is so unlike all the housewives from past generations. The evolution of feminism colliding with June Clever ambitions have given us this new breed of housewife. 
and my DVR and I are LOVING IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!