Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

2 things you want to accomplish before the end of the year. 

1. Stop feeling guilty for saying "no." Feeling bad for not attending everything, volunteering every time, not giving money, not signing up for the care calendar.. ect. 

2. FRP - friend reduction program as I have so sweetly named it. I want to put my time and energy into people who enhance my life. No more toxic relationships, friends because our kids are the same age, friends because we were friends in college and now have nothing in common. Foster the relationships that really bring good things to my family. You all know what I mean. I want to put more energy into the lives of people who really know me and my family where caring and sharing is mutual for each other. If I accomplish #2 then it should solve #1 right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!