Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers day!



Today is not just about thanking all the mothers in our lives and telling  them how much we love them, but don't forget to do that! It's day day for me to remember how special my job is and how very lucky I am for my little munchkin and the two little babies in my belly! I love you al! 
Happy Mother's Day to you all! 

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.~Sophia Loren


"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love." 
-Mildred B. Vermont


"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." 
-Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Happy Momma's Day (times 3) to you, Beautiful Amber ; )

    ReplyDelete

We love Comments!