Thursday, November 15, 2012

3 months old!

My little wee ones are three months old! Pictured here getting some love from big sister.
We are getting into a routine, a little. The days are still crazy but our night are getting better and everyone is getting a little more sleep. Rush is still my sweet tempered chunky monkey & Nixon is still a tiny pixy with a big personality.
I describe my days as being constant. I'm constantly doing something! Someone constantly needs something! I must make at least 50 trips up and down the stairs each day. My booty better be looking good by spring! I'v lost the 50 pounds I gained and 4 extra and yes I'm very excited about it! BUT and it's a big but... my skin! How do you get your skin to not look like an elephant ear?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!