Friday, March 26, 2010

Thoughts from Campbell's teacher


I am Re-blogging from Campbell's teacher. I just thought it was such a sweet post about teaching toddlers I had to share. 


Working, Concentrating, & Learning

Collage
I often hear things like "I don't know how you are able to work with toddlers," "Is it hard to manage a group of young children?" or "I think you are crazy for wanting to spend your day with babies" (a friend of mine told me this). Yes, toddlers can be difficult sometimes, but I love my job. No, they are not babies; they are capable of amazing things. I won't deny that there are days when I go home exhausted and wonder why I chose this profession, but a hug, a smile, or a funny moment from any of my students makes my day and I forget how tired I am. I love to see the children enjoy life and this energizes me. The moments I love the most are when I see the children working, concentrating, and having fun. If you want to see some photos of the children working click here
Ms Aidee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!