Monday, May 17, 2010

The potty update! The future is looking bright

Hip Hip Hoary! I don't want to jinks myself but wow that was easy! Overall potty training was a breeze! That is if you are not bothered by poop and pee sloshing around in the potty in the back seat of your car. It's Monday of week 3 and I am happy to report that in week two we only had 2 1/2 accidents. A half you ask??? Well daddy was tickling her so I don't think it was her fault so I'm only calling it a 1/2. I only have to ask her about every hour rather then the nagging every 5 or 10 min when we started. I sounded like a broken record and I realized by last week I was driving us both nuts. I just had to trust her a little to tell me when she has to go and sure enough she will. Sometimes she will even go the bathroom by herself with out help.  Often times toilet training goes well then they suffer a set back; let's keep our fingers crossed that we are over the hump and will only get better from here.
Only  16 days till our first road trip and we don't want to potty in the car seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!