Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Today the mothers were invited to SITH to have a tea party with our children. It was super special to get to spend the morning with my baby having tea and cucumber sandwiches! After we finished tea we went into the classroom and did Montessori work with the kids and had circle time. Last time Campbell was a total wallflower when I was in the room. Today she really participated in all the activities pulling me along to play too! When it was her turn to dance she jumped up and did a jig! I was so proud of her, she is really becoming a smart little girl. Where oh where did my clingy baby go? At the end of the day the kids gave all the mommies a little project they made for us!
My very first mothers day gift from my daughter!!!! Yep, I'm sniffling 

1 comment:

We love Comments!