Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It started so innocently


One night last week I went in Miss C's room to tell her one last good night and I happen to have some Johnson's night time baby location in my hands (intended for my personal use). Miss C's was having a little trouble calming down so I offered to put some location on her feet. she caught on quick and then asked for her hands, then back, then tummy... you see where this is heading. 20 min later I had done a full body massage. Since then my massage skills have been put to use SEVERAL times! Tonight was the tip of the spoiled rotten iceberg though, after Miss C was in her room for the nigh some time passed and she started hysterically crying. Thinking something was wrong I ran in. Only to hear "Mommy get my ocean (her word for location) you need to do my rub" So there you have it people, nightly full body massage for my 2 1/2 year old! 

1 comment:

We love Comments!