Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Fall and I'm Falling behind!

Where oh where does the time go this time of year? When it's 105 outside I can't pass the time fast enough now it feels wonderful out and I have a new pep in my step and there I go falling behind!
Fall family pictures need to be planned and taken, decorations put up, Raccoons class basket planned, fall festival at SITH staffed, trip to the pumpkin farm, football season and of course I'm so behind on blogging! I promised myself I would write one post a week (on average) this first year. I am heading to Chicago on Wednesday morning for a little work project. I got to thinking and this will be the first time I have travled with out Trey in 3 1/2 years and then it hit me... Trey will be alone with Campbell for 3 days! he has done an overnight alone before but never 3 days!!!! Panic is setting in!  I better get caught up!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!