After MUCH thought we decided to let today be Miss C's last day at her current school. A few things helped tip the scale in favor of this decision.
1. Logistically it was a pain in the rear driving her the now 25 miles from our new house to school that was taking about an hour to do. 2. The daily debate on
Shopping killing time for 4 hours till pick up or driving home and back. 3. When to start her at the new school summer or fall.
So the plan is to let her take a early summer vacation. Visit the farm and spend time with family, take a baby moon but most importantly spend time as a family of 3 before we are a family of 5! Then she will start up part time at her new school in June. Giving her time to get adjusted to the new school before the babies arrive.
Truth be told, Mr T had to do drop off and pickup today. I hate goodbyes and knew pregnancy hormones would not let me control the mass amount of tears that would flow as they handed me all her belongings.
After pick up we took Daddy to our favorite after school treat spot
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt with Gummy Bears!
The tart face picture!
here's the nitty gritty on embrace the camera:
1. take a picture of YOU with your kids, spouse, friends, etc. the point of embrace the camera is to get in front of the camera and to document a bit of yourself.
2. link up your POST, not your blog, that way we can see your embrace post.
3. link back to The Anderson Crew by a text link or using our button in your post.
4. and lastly, have fun and visit each other!
leave each other lots of love---it's not easy to get in front of the camera---bravo to all of you who join us every week! your family will thank you for it one day :)
If you embrace the camera leave me a comment with your link! I love to see other embracers!