Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's that very special time of year... Time for the Paper Fetish to come Alive!

As I have mentioned before I have a huge paper fetish. The highlight of the year for the person with a paper fetish is Christmas Cards! I'v been sending holiday cards as long as I can remember. Even as a little girl I planned, addressed and sent my parents family holiday cards. Now that I have my own precious cover girl I would say I get even more gitty about planning our Christmas cards! 
My little cover girls face is sent out to about 100 friends and family each year. 

For Mr. T & I's first holiday card I used a company called Vista Print. The cards were good but the quality was a little lacking. I did love the price for a folded card but in the end I got what I paid for. 
Year 2, same thing. Vista Print good but did not say classy and wow! 
Year 3 Miss C has arrived and there is nothing but the best for my cover girl! I used company that is every mom's best friend, Tiny Prints. Awesome! I used them for Miss C's birth announcements and was very happy. Easy navigate website, unique designs, designers on their end that check your card for ediquette   and sizing.
Year 4 Tiny Prints. Once again very happy

This year I'm thinking of trying something new. Shutterfly  has really stepped it up in there card department! Shutterfly has been a great photo printing/sharing website that I have used for years. Now they have huge selection of holiday cards. And even better... A GREAT PRICE! And now they have Premium Card Stock! Huge factor for the girl with a paper fetish! I mean look at some of the darling designs...

So the family pictures were taken today and the decision process has started. I already feel like I am be hide. I like to have my cards out the 1st or 2nd week of December. So I'm heading over to shutterfly.com to start designing some cards! 

Attention all bloggers: Did you know you can earn 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? If you post about their products and services on your bog you can get this free gift! It only takes a minute and the free cards are a great deal.  So get started today

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!