Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cheep Trick and I don't mean the band

You know what I love about bloggers? It's that we borrow and share not steal! I was warping gifts tonight when I ran out of gift tags. I remember a blog I read this week on Little Miss Momma and she borrowed it from SAHM and she borrowed from jones design company

Jones Design Company shared her secret to gift wrapping - these adorable gift tags (that I have already printed and used in my wrapping).





IMG_7965

There are four pdf downloads: black tags, festive tags, green tags & taupe tags. Print them all or select your favorite {click here image to download}.

festive tags
black tags

taupe tagsgreen tags



you will need a pdf reader on your computer in order to open these. You can download one free from Adoberight here}
Luxe white and cream have a slight texture and are super thick. You’ll want to make sure your printer will print on very heavy paper. If not, the pure white is a smooth paper that is a little lighter weight – but still a nice cover stock.




If you don’t have a printer at home, I’m sure a copy center, office store or your next door neighbor would be happy to print them for you.
m e r r y   c h r i s t m a s
and happy wrapping

Thanks blogger friends for sharing !


2 comments:

  1. Love them! I'm at the computer printing my 3rd set tonight! The green are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

We love Comments!