Thursday, February 24, 2011

Embrace the Camera: Feb 24th



It's Thursday... Time to EMBRACE
Like last Thursday Miss C was very happy to take over the camera to let me get in front. She gets to take total creative control and we do what ever she says.  This week we actually got Mr. T to play along! Miss C took 87 pictures while doing Embrace the camera today! Here are a few of my favorites: 

Mr T looks like he is posed for a 2nd grade school picture! But hey she almost got both our heads! 
My "director" told me to do a cart wheel and stay. This was my best attempt at  staying

Miss C is very proud of this pic. It's her booboo she is obsessed with. She is 1 month short of turning 3yrs old and this is the first booboo with blood. Mostly it's the Arial band-aid thats popular.

And that's the this weeks fine photography taken all by herself! She loves to see the post on the computer too! 


so, are you ready to embrace the camera?
here's the nitty gritty:
1.  take a picture with you and your kids/spouse/family member/friend/whatever.
2.  blog about that picture and include a link to our blog, or grab the andersonfamilycrew  button.
3.  link your blog post up on mr. linky below.
4.  visit the other embracers...give each other lots of compliments about how good we look with our greasy hair andsweatpants velour jogging suits on.  cause yah, we need a little boost when it's been days since our last shower.
5.  have fun!


If you embrace the camera leave me a comment with your link so I can see your pictures ! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how fun! And I can totally related to the booboo obsession; my 3-year-old is the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the feet pic--what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Your feet pic is too cute:) I love your cartwheel pic too, impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are GREAT photos!!
    great job little one!
    tara

    ReplyDelete

We love Comments!