Sunday, March 13, 2011

Urban Cowboys

I'v been planning a "cowgirl" themed party for Miss C next week but I had no idea and was totally shocked when Mr. T and crew turned his 38th birthday into a bad rendition of Urban Cowboy. Dancing and Bull riding included!

the day started as planned with lunch at ski shores with friends.

The Fierkes
The sun was out in full force and much sunscreen was applied to Mannon
Mr T's first beer and burger in 64 days! 
Melissa kept the libations flowing

Then we made the move to Little Woodrows Down Town to watch the Texas basketball game.


and more food was had





Meet Devon Mr.T and I's black child & Miss C's Guncle

How sweet. Lovers maybe?



And Now For The Best Part
Videos!
Mr T
Marcus
P-Dog
Rick Flow! 













1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had such a fun day! I work out at the Gold's by my house. I didn't make it to Zumba tonight, ran at Town Lake instead, but I WILL go soon!

    ReplyDelete

We love Comments!