Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A day at the Zoo

Saturday we took a little road trip down to the San Antonio zoo. I have been asking Trey to do this ever since I saw that it was rated in the top 10 zoo's in America in Parenting magazine. It is a big zoo and compared to what Austin calls a zoo it is great. I'm not sure I would put it in the top 10 but none the less Campbell loved it ! Next up is to take Trey to the Tyler zoo, which by the way is way cleaner! 


Here is special agent Oso posing for a picture with Campbell and I. 
This was the coolest thing I had ever seen. 2 hippos went for a swim. They could stay underwater for so long with out coming up for air! 


When she wants ice-cream she wants "ice it up" now! As you can see we caved and got to the ice-cream stand asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!