Monday, January 3, 2011

The Happy Christmas Memories

This Christmas was exciting because Miss C is starting to understand a guy named Santa is going to bring her gifts and that she has to be good. We put cookies out for Santa and reindeer food for the deer. I think my mom's Labrador H thought he was a reindeer, heck he is a big as one! 

We had all our family together, Grandparents, Parents, Aunts, X-Uncles, Cousins, Dogs lot's of dogs!
You just can't beat that! Miss. C was spoiled rotten. It took us two car loads back to Austin to get it all home! We love a country Christmas. Mr.T's phone does not pick up reception and he loves that! He eats Pop's cooking, drinks beer and watches coma inducting amounts of football. A "man coma"  

Minus the stress of the 26 hrs of lost Lucy it was a wonderful Christmas and we are very blessed! 




I'm blushing! You just saw me in my night gown! 




Got to love it when the grandparents TOTALLY over shadow all the gifts you bought with this! 





Now that Lucy is home safe I can look back on Miss C's 4th Christmas with fond memories, Woo Hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love Comments!