Thursday, June 7, 2012

Embrace the camera: 28 weeks



Let the stats begin! 

28 weeks and 3 days 


Baby Girl: 

weight: 2. 12lb
BPM: 148


Baby Boy:

weight: 2.11lb
BMP: 153

Mommy: 

I learned that being pregnant with multipals is a whole new ball game when it comes to numbers. My OB visits are very different than they were with Miss. C. The main focus for the first 24 weeks was my weight gain and how VERY important it is in relation to avoiding preterm labor. I got the lecture every visit but then finally they have backed off a bit now that we can see the weight of the twins is JUST FINE! Perfect in fact. The Dr. is amazed at there closeness in measurements. 
I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm about to put my weight out there for all the world to see... deep breath! But If I don't record theses little nuggets of information they become lost in the old memory bank and eventually become blurry memories (see thats how I God designed it we forget the aches and pains and get baby fever and want to do it again!)

So I have a handy dandy chart to keep track of my weight gain


Facebook it? Tweet it? Pin it, really? ummm no!

Twins Pregnancy:

Starting weight: 108 lb

Total weight gain at 28 weeks: 27.2lb


For comparison here were my stats with Miss C
Start weight: 108lb
Delivery weight: 138 lb
Total weight gain: 30 lb

The Bump

28 week bump/measures 34 weeks! 
This picture was taken by my favorite 4 year old photographer! 




1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a cute bump! My experience was that the weight gain slowed down a lot toward the end. It's just too hard to eat much at a time with two babies squishing your insides. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love Comments!